Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.


Graphic Design forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Cnc latest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sinjidx
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 25
Location : West Havestraw

PostSubject: Cnc latest   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 am




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haroldcore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 am

sin i see something that you haven't improved yet. and that's a big problem. You are not resizing the renders well. they are too small. you don't have to show the whole body. if you see my signatures they don't show the whole body at all. learn how to re-size the second siggy is the best siggy there. The problem is that the render is so small all i see in that siggy is a background. a messy background. You forgot to make your render blend also with the technique i showed you. and there are not too many brushes, that make the siggy empty. keep trying my friend.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gfxworld.forum-motion.com
nel_05
junior member
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:24 pm

I agree with Harold. You should work on the flow and the depth too.
On the first the background doesnt match with the render and the text could be better.
On the second one I dont like the brushes on the left side, try to use better brushes near to the render to make a nice flow.
And the last one is too dark, the render is really hard to see.Try to work on the brighteness and the contrast.
Keep working sin^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Tampa, FL, LalaLand

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:59 pm

I was gonna say that Nela, But I disagree kinda with Harold, I think that he should resize render and all but just enough to make it blend with the rest of the siggy, the rest i agree on, Also Work on effects instea dof just using filters. Also try some new things lioke C4Ds and Effect C4Ds, also try Fractals, and try making the complete siggy to be on same color scheme, ALSO, the siggy doesnt have to be too complicated, just make it blend with Focal, and if you can make it simple and good it'll be enough to make people start challenging you with harder stuff and tuts. keep it up bro

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-boards.com
haroldcore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:34 pm

i disagree with icy when he told sin to use c4ds. i do not think he has enough experience to handle c4ds. You gotta know how to blend c4ds. pick the right ones.position it good or else it's gonna be like a bad c4d. he should start from the simple stuff. with brushes. make signatures using brushes. and don't say that a signature made with only brushes is not as cool as a signature using c4ds and advanced stuff. cuz you cna make the simplest siggy ever and make it better than an advanced one. so sin start off with the basic before u get into more detailed stuffs

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gfxworld.forum-motion.com
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Tampa, FL, LalaLand

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:03 pm

tru...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-boards.com
sinjidx
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 25
Location : West Havestraw

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Harold i couldnt resize image b.c is i did this on school comp ( i limited to stuff i can do in tere

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haroldcore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

then i suggest you not to gfx in school. gfx where you can expand your skills

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gfxworld.forum-motion.com
sinjidx
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 25
Location : West Havestraw

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 pm

haroldcore wrote:
then i suggest you not to gfx in school. gfx where you can expand your skills

i have nothing to do since every 1 is offline at the time i get on

P.S i get home around 11 so we can use teamview u can help me with gfx

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haroldcore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Okay sure not problem. But i do not want you to depend on me. The problem is that if you learn from somebody teaching you u won't expand your skills and creativity. u will get short, plus u gotta be trying your best without anybody's help in videos and all that/ read tutorials and try harder. i can see u are kinda lazy in the way that you just look for the easiest way. Read tutorial,practice if nobody is in the forum make siggys,do designs,experiment. You gotta be auto-didactive (i don't know if that word exist, if not i just made it up and u guys should add it to the dictionary)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gfxworld.forum-motion.com
sinjidx
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 25
Location : West Havestraw

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 pm

haroldcore wrote:
Okay sure not problem. But i do not want you to depend on me. The problem is that if you learn from somebody teaching you u won't expand your skills and creativity. u will get short, plus u gotta be trying your best without anybody's help in videos and all that/ read tutorials and try harder. i can see u are kinda lazy in the way that you just look for the easiest way. Read tutorial,practice if nobody is in the forum make siggys,do designs,experiment. You gotta be auto-didactive (i don't know if that word exist, if not i just made it up and u guys should add it to the dictionary)

i dont wanna depend on u i want u to show me what i am doing wront that all

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haroldcore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm

We can show you that on CnCs

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gfxworld.forum-motion.com
sinjidx
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 25
Location : West Havestraw

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 pm

haroldcore wrote:
We can show you that on CnCs
ya but while i doing sig u can see all the details

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master.Obi-1
senior member
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 21
Location : Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 am

haroldcore wrote:
sin i see something that you haven't improved yet. and that's a big problem. You are not resizing the renders well. they are too small. you don't have to show the whole body. if you see my signatures they don't show the whole body at all. learn how to re-size the second siggy is the best siggy there. The problem is that the render is so small all i see in that siggy is a background. a messy background. You forgot to make your render blend also with the technique i showed you. and there are not too many brushes, that make the siggy empty. keep trying my friend.
yep dis one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cnc latest   

Back to top Go down
 
Cnc latest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gfx World :: Graphic Design :: Great hall of gfx-
Jump to: