Gfx World
Welcome to Gfx World.


Graphic Design forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 S P a C i N g_OuT~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

closed~


Last edited by Man_on_the_Moon on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haroldcore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 pm

You need to work more on fonts def. on blending, all siggys look the same, same style makes a showcase boring dude. try something new. the banners u made for rules and all that are not good at all. font hard to read. colors don't match. u gotta improve a lot here man. sorry

_________________


Last edited by haroldcore on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gfxworld.forum-motion.com
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Tampa, FL, LalaLand

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Need to Work on Fonts. the Deeps is alright for now, smudges need work, some are very good some arent quite there yet, i love the halo one btw, you relly need to work on text more.
7


Last edited by Icy-GFX on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-boards.com
nuckleheadninja
Gfx moderator
avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 pm

ugh, will put words later.

_________________

Record 1-1
Team Record 0-0
Gfx Team in the making Pm for info


Last edited by nuckleheadninja on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Showcase now open
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm

haroldcore wrote:
You need to work more on fonts def. on blending, all siggys look the same, same style makes a showcase boring dude. try something new. the banners u made for rules and all that are not good at all. font hard to read. colors don't match. u gotta improve a lot here man. sorry

i know i told you i was in a rush
as far as style, i have a thing for anime girls ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haroldcore
Admin
avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:49 pm

oh i see. well i mean u still can do anime girls in different styles like vector,smudge,retro idk

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gfxworld.forum-motion.com
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm

aw see i dont really like smudge i find it too messy for me
i am going to try a vector, now that i can use a tablet
retro is one that i was going to try in the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sinjidx
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 26
Location : West Havestraw

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Man_on_the_Moon wrote:
haroldcore wrote:
You need to work more on fonts def. on blending, all siggys look the same, same style makes a showcase boring dude. try something new. the banners u made for rules and all that are not good at all. font hard to read. colors don't match. u gotta improve a lot here man. sorry

i know i told you i was in a rush
as far as style, i have a thing for anime girls ok
Man on moon i dare u to make siggy of Omamori himari

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 am

sinjidx wrote:
Man_on_the_Moon wrote:
haroldcore wrote:
You need to work more on fonts def. on blending, all siggys look the same, same style makes a showcase boring dude. try something new. the banners u made for rules and all that are not good at all. font hard to read. colors don't match. u gotta improve a lot here man. sorry

i know i told you i was in a rush
as far as style, i have a thing for anime girls ok
Man on moon i dare u to make siggy of Omamori himari

um no
right now im working on vectoring a chinese dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Tampa, FL, LalaLand

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 am

lol good luck with that

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-boards.com
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:56 am

Icy-GFX wrote:
Need to Work on Fonts. the Deeps is alright for now, smudges need work, some are very good some arent quite there yet, i love the halo one btw, you relly need to work on text more.
7

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM. I SAID NO RATES!!!!!!
btw i know my fonts suck
and my depth is awesome, and i dont like smudging so i dont even try that style, the batman one was a mistake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Tampa, FL, LalaLand

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:03 am

HOW IS GIVING A RATE SPAM I can give rate if i wanted to besides i didnt read rules i just looked at the GFX

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-boards.com
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:05 am

Icy-GFX wrote:
HOW IS GIVING A RATE SPAM I can give rate if i wanted to besides i didnt read rules i just looked at the GFX

lol, i dont like rates, there too based on peoples opinions
dont say yours is not, because everyones rate is biased, thats why i dont like them, i just would like the Cnc, that way i can fix what i havent done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Tampa, FL, LalaLand

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 am

I know, i never was gonna say it was fact im just saying imo you need to look at some tuts to develope a style of something different instead of the same style, because it would be more...how do you say...uhh...varieties of what you can do and where your creativity takes you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-boards.com
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:10 am

nah, i prefer to learn one style, get really good at it, and then move on
plus this showcase is only my work from like a month ago
also i dont like reading tuts anymore, i find they suck out my creativity, i only used them to get the basics, and then started creating my own stuff
however you have a point, and i am trying a new style, i will post it when i finish it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kittyclysm
members


Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-05-24
Location : The Grand Line

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Man_on_the_Moon wrote:
Icy-GFX wrote:
HOW IS GIVING A RATE SPAM I can give rate if i wanted to besides i didnt read rules i just looked at the GFX

lol, i dont like rates, there too based on peoples opinions
dont say yours is not, because everyones rate is biased, thats why i dont like them, i just would like the Cnc, that way i can fix what i havent done

GFXing is based a lot on opinion and theory, since it's an art form. How can you trust somebody's cnc if you can't trust their rate?

And icy, saying you didn't read the rules is never a good defence... bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Tampa, FL, LalaLand

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm

kk point taken, i shalld read the text next time, and At Moon
I like your sigs, But I dont like fonts in them, they distract me from the focal and don't have a simple, yet awesome font
Some good ones are today. jellyka, 321impact, birth of a hero, and steiner, I personally think you would like steiner the best because i think it matches your font style and how simple yet sometimes awesome they are

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-boards.com
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 pm

yeah thanks
i cant seem to get fonts on my computer though, and i havent taken the time to put them in my folder at school, so i should do that now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icy-GFX
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Tampa, FL, LalaLand

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 pm

LOVE IT

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-boards.com
Man_on_the_Moon
senior member
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 pm

thanks, it was for a friend and was one of my highest rates
it also was my first c4d abuse, and still one of my favs too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: S P a C i N g_OuT~   

Back to top Go down
 
S P a C i N g_OuT~
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gfx World :: Graphic Design :: Showcases-
Jump to: